Export a Widget from the Tenable Lumin Dashboard
The following feature is not supported in Tenable Vulnerability Management Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) environments. For more information, see the FedRAMP Product Offering.
Required Additional License: Tenable Lumin
Required Tenable Vulnerability Management User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
In Tenable Vulnerability Management, you can export individual widgets from the Tenable Lumin dashboard.
Note: You cannot export the Cyber Exposure Score by Business Context widget.
To export a widget from the Tenable Lumin dashboard:
- View the Tenable Lumin dashboard.
- In the header of the widget you want to export, click the button.
A drop-down menu appears.
- From the drop-down menu, select one of the following options:
- Click PDF to export the dashboard in PDF format.
- Click PNG to export the dashboard in PNG format.
- Click JPG to export the dashboard in JPG format.
An In Progress message appears.
Once the export completes, a Success message appears and Tenable Vulnerability Management downloads the export file to your computer. Depending on your browser settings, your browser may notify you that the download is complete.