Tenable recommends the following sequence to deploy and get started with Tenable Core + Tenable OT Security.
To get started with Tenable Core:
- Confirm that your environment meets the requirements in Tenable Core Requirements. If necessary, prepare to increase your disk space after you deploy.
Deploy or install Tenable Core + Tenable OT Security.Note: You can also deploy Tenable Core using the command-line interface (CLI). For more information, see Deploy Tenable Core in Microsoft Azure via the CLI.
(Optional) If you want to increase your disk space to accommodate your organization's data storage needs, see Disk Management
and the OT Security User Guide.
- (Optional) If Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is not available on the network where you deployed Tenable Core, configure an IP address for your Tenable Core + Tenable OT Security deployment.
Log in as a wizard user and create an administrator account, as described in Create an Initial Administrator User Account.
- Log In to Tenable Core with your new administrator credentials.
In the left navigation bar, click Tenable.ot.
The Tenable.ot page appears.
- When prompted, click Install OT Security and allow up to an hour for installation.
- (Optional) If you want to create more user accounts, see Create New User Account.
- (Optional) If you want to configure Tenable Core to use a proxy server, see Configure a Proxy Server.
Configure OT Security in the OT Security User Interface to meet the specifications you want for your application.
Configure and manage Tenable Core. To access the application interface, see Configure Tenable Core.