After you install a Tenable Nessus scanner
Before you can use linked scanners in Tenable Vulnerability Management scans, you must:
- Install the appropriate Tenable product on the sensor or the host you want to scan.
Sensor Type More Information Tenable Nessus Agent Industrial Security
Tenable Nessus Network Monitor
- Install Tenable Nessus Network Monitor in the Tenable Nessus Network Monitor User Guide
- Deploy or Install Tenable Container Security + Tenable Nessus Network Monitor in the Tenable Core User Guide
- Install Tenable Nessus in the Tenable Nessus User Guide
- Deploy or Install Tenable Core + Tenable Nessus in the Tenable Core User Guide
Note: If a Tenable Nessus scanner has multiple NICs/interfaces, you may see multiple IPv4/IPv6 addresses for the scanner.
Tenable Web App Scanning
- Deploy or Install Tenable Core + Tenable Web App Scanning in the Tenable Core User Guide
For more information, see the following topics: