Get Started with Tenable MSSP
Use the following getting started sequence to configure and mature your Tenable MSSP deployment.
- Create Tenable MSSP Users
- Configure Tenable MSSP Customer Accounts
- Use Single Sign-On to Access a Customer Tenable Vulnerability Management Instance
Before you begin, prepare your use case for Tenable MSSP.
To plan your use case for Tenable MSSP:
- Get your Tenable MSSP access information and starter account credentials from your Tenable representative.
Identify the users in your organization that you want to have access to Tenable MSSP, and gather appropriate information (e.g., email address, appropriate user permissions).
- Compile a list of Tenable Vulnerability Management customer accounts you want to monitor through Tenable MSSP, and gather appropriate information (e.g., email address, company name, and address).
Create users for any administrators you want to have access to Tenable MSSP.
Configure accounts for the customers you want to monitor through Tenable MSSP.
Use Tenable MSSP's single sign-on capabilities to access the Tenable Vulnerability Management instances associated with your configured customer accounts.