Welcome to Tenable Core + Tenable OT Security
Last updated: May 31, 2023
You can use the Tenable Coreoperating system to run an instance of Tenable OT Security in your environment. After you deploy Tenable OT Security, you can monitor and manage your Tenable OT Security processes through the secure Tenable Core platform.
To get started quickly with Tenable Core + Tenable OT Security, see Get Started.
- Secure, stable platform.
- Provides automatic application installation and updates via Tenable public repositories.
- Built on CentOS 7.
- Targets Center for Internet Security (CIS) standards for CentOS 7 with SELinux enabled. For more information, see Default Security Configuration Standards.
- Root access enabled on builds.
Other Tenable Core Configurations
To run a different Tenable application on Tenable Core, see:
- Tenable Core + Nessus
- Tenable Core + Nessus Network Monitor
- Tenable Core + Tenable.sc
- Tenable Core + Tenable Web App Scanning
- Tenable Core + Tenable OT Security Sensor
Note: Tenable does not recommend deploying multiple applications on a single instance of Tenable Core. If you want to deploy several applications on Tenable Core, deploy a unique instance for each application.