Recently Viewed Topics
Welcome to Tenable Core for Nessus
Last updated: April 18, 2019
Tenable Core is an application-hosting virtual appliance with a built-in base operating system. The platform simplifies your deployment process by creating a specific build for your chosen Tenable application.
When you install and run Tenable Core + Nessus, you can monitor and manage your Nessus processes through the secure Tenable Core platform.
If you are new to Tenable Core for Nessus, see Get Started with Tenable Core + Nessus.
- Secure, stable platform that reduces the time to your first scan.
- Provides automatic application installation and updates via Tenable public repositories.
- Built on CentOS7.
- Targets Center for Internet Security (CIS) standards for RedHat 7 with SELinux enabled. For more information, see Default Security Configuration Standards.
- Root access enabled on builds.
Other Tenable Core Configurations
Tenable Core is also available with the following Tenable applications:
- Tenable Core + Nessus Network Monitor
- Tenable Core + Tenable.sc
- Tenable Core + Web Application Scanning
Tenable Core Cloud Configurations
Tenable Core for Nessus is also available via the following cloud configuration:
- Tenable Core Nessus (BYOL) in Azure. For more information, see Provision Tenable Core Nessus (BYOL) in Azure Marketplace.