Recently Viewed Topics
Welcome to Tenable Core for Tenable.io Web Application Scanning
Last updated: May 23, 2019
Tenable Core is an application-hosting virtual appliance with a built-in base operating system. The platform simplifies your deployment process by creating a specific build for your chosen Tenable application.
When you install and run Tenable Core + Tenable.io Web Application Scanning, you can monitor and manage your Tenable.io Web Application Scanning processes through the secure Tenable Core platform.
If you are new to Tenable Core for Tenable.io Web Application Scanning, see Get Started with Tenable Core + Tenable.io Web Application Scanning.
- Secure, stable platform that reduces the time to your first scan.
- Provides automatic application installation and updates via Tenable public repositories.
- Built on CentOS7.
- Targets Center for Internet Security (CIS) standards for RedHat 7 with SELinux enabled. For more information, see Default Security Configuration Standards.
- Root access enabled on builds.
Other Tenable Core Configurations
Tenable Core is also available with the following Tenable applications:
Tenable Core Cloud Configurations
Tenable Core for Tenable.io Web Application Scanning is also available via the following cloud configuration:
- Tenable Core Web Application Scanner (BYOL) in Azure For more information, see Provision Tenable Core Web Application Scanning (BYOL) in Azure Marketplace.