Recently Viewed Topics
Welcome to Tenable Core for Tenable.io Web Application Scanning
Last updated: August 06, 2019
Tenable Core is an application-hosting virtual appliance with a built-in base operating system. The platform simplifies your deployment process by creating a specific build for your chosen Tenable application.
When you install and run Tenable Core + Tenable.io Web Application Scanning, you can monitor and manage your Tenable.io Web Application Scanning processes through the secure Tenable Core platform.
If you are new to Tenable Core + Tenable.io Web Application Scanning, see Get Started.
- Secure, stable platform that reduces the time to your first scan.
- Provides automatic application installation and updates via Tenable public repositories.
- Built on CentOS7.
- Targets Center for Internet Security (CIS) standards for RedHat 7 with SELinux enabled. For more information, see Default Security Configuration Standards.
- Root access enabled on builds.
Other Tenable Core Configurations
Tenable Core is also available with the following Tenable applications:
Tenable Core Cloud Configurations
Tenable Core for Tenable.io Web Application Scanning is also available via the following cloud configuration:
- Tenable Core Web Application Scanner (BYOL) in Azure For more information, see Provision Tenable Core Web Application Scanning (BYOL) in Azure Marketplace.