Use the following workflow to complete the installation and configuration of the Tenable applications for Splunk.
Note: Splunk versions 6.0.3 and later do not support web application findings, host audits, or cloud findings.
Before you begin:
- Complete the Upgrade the App from v1 to v4 from Splunk V1 to Splunk V2.
To install and configure Tenable applications for Splunk:
- Install the Tenable application.
Configure the required Tenable application for Splunk: Tenable Vulnerability Management, Tenable Security Center Credentials, Tenable Security Center Certificates, Tenable Nessus Network Monitor, Tenable Identity Exposure, or Tenable OT Security.
Note: You need unique credentials for each Splunk environment.
- Create an input for the configured Tenable application for Splunk.
- Configure your Tenable App for Splunk dashboard.
- Configure adaptive response actions.